Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640
|Ink:||Roland Eco-Sol Max 3|
|Media width:||64 inch|
|Roland RRP:||RF-640 = £10,499|
The Spire VersaEXPRESS RF-640 PackageSpire Digital Solutions offer the following package for the Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640:
- 1 x New Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 printer
- TUC-2 & TU2-64 Take Up System
- Software RIP – Roland VersaWorksl
- Roland DG OnSupport
- Power cord(s)
- Media clamps, Media holder
- Replacement Blade for sheet off
- Cleaning Kit (Fluid & Swabs)
- Replacement Wiper Blades (rubber & Felt), Tweezers, Drain Bottle x2,
- User's manual, Set-Up Guide
- 1 year RolandCARE on-site warranty
- Spire additions
- 1 full set of inks
- Delivery to site
- Assembly and Installation
- Full operator training
You may click on the Red Star above to get an example of finance costs for this Spire Package. If you would like to get a finance or cash quote tailored to your own requirements, please call 01380 871962 or Click Here.
Impressive print speed, outstanding print quality, advanced productivity features and unmatched reliability and support makes the new Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 four-colour printer, the smart choice for your business. The genius behind the RF-640 is in its ability to produce high quality graphics and prints, while keeping the cost of operation low.
Equipped with the latest print head technology and GREENGUARD Gold-certified ECO-SOL MAX 3 inks, the RF-640 delivers vibrant prints at speeds up to 48.5sqm/hr.
Save time with the new Roland Ink Switching System, allowing you to seamlessly replace ink cartridges when they run out without having to stop and restart the printer. Plus the Roland Printer Assist iPad app enables you to remotely manage production, test printing and cleaning functions from an iPad tablet. Workflow and output are further enhanced by Roland's user-friendly VersaWorks RIP Software, included in the cost of the printer, featuring the built in Roland Color System and Pantone libraries for easy and accurate spot colour matching.
- 64 inch (1625mm) wide format digital printer
- Maximum print speed of 48.5m²/hr
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC print head configuration virtually eliminates chromatic banding
- Uses Roland's popular GREENGUARD Gold certified ECO-SOL MAX 3 inks
- Roland Ink Switching System adds greater production capability allowing for on the fly ink cartridge replacement
- Roland's first Printer Assist iPad* app allows remote management of common printer functions
- Take-up included in the price
- Combine the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 with an Roland GX series cutter for a complete print and then cut solution
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software. Latest features include built-in PANTONE spot colour library and predictive ink usage calculator and alert
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control for high quality prints at speed
- Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended remote monitoring of the printer
- Includes a free place on either our Introduction to Digital Print or Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes a one year full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Prints up to 1440dpi resolution
- Supports heavy media rolls up to 40kg
- For high speed, high quality production of colorful banners, the 64” Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 printer sets the standard. Roland CMYK ECO-SOL MAX 3 inks combine with variable droplet technology to deliver more detail in the highlights and smoother blends and transitions overall.
A wide range of industry standard banner stocks are available now in the 64 inch width allowing for the production of large, single piece banners without welding or stitching.
- The Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 uses Roland's Eco-Sol MAX 3 eco-solvent ink to create signs with exceptional images and text that are durable up to three years outdoors without lamination. Offering high colour density and a wide gamut, Eco-Sol MAX 3 performs beautifully on a wide range of coated and uncoated media. Prints dry quickly for easy handling and production throughout the sign production and finishing process
- With variable droplet technology and ECO-SOL MAX 3 ink, the VersaEXPRESS is capable of delivering art and photographic reproductions with stunning detail and color. Roland's Solvent Canvas Media delivers exceptional gamut and image quality with Roland ECO-SOL MAX 3 ink.
- Graphic Wraps
- Transform virtually any surface into a work of art – from walls and floors to windows and vehicles – with brilliant graphics printed on the Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 printer.
- Sign Shops
- The Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 is suited to Sign Shops who already have wide format print systems and are now looking for a significant increase in production capacity and improved the print quality.With the latest, optional TU3 Roland Roll take-up system, the Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 is well suited to long, unatended print runs.
- POS and Poster Printers
- With the VSi series running the 6 colour plus Light Black inkset you can now match the best of the high quality aqueous printers but with the advantage of being light fast and waterproof on the correct media. The Light Black ink dramatically improves the print quality of monochrome images.
- Commercial Printers
- The Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 offers commercial printers a high volume production printer capable of producing light fast, waterproof output for a very affordable price. The Roland VersaWORKS RIP software supplied with the RF-640 is robust yet simple to use and all upgrades/updates are free for ever!
The Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 runs a 2 x CMYK inkset.
CMYK + KYMC
- Up to 3 years outdoor durability
- Ideal for the highest print speeds and virtually no banding – even with bi-directional printing – due to the mirrored ink order
|ECOSOL MAX 3 500ml Cartridges|
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1625 mm)|
|Thickness||Maximum 39 mil (1.0 mm) with liner|
|Roll diameter||Maximum 8.3 in (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||Maximum 110 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Core diameter *1||3 in (76.2 mm) or 2 in (50.8 mm)|
|Printing Width *2||Max. 63.6 in. (1615 mm)|
|Ink cartridges||Type||Roland ECO- SOL MAX 3 INK|
|Colors||Four Colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)|
|Print resolution||Dots per in||Maximum 1,440 dpi|
|Max Speed (Banner)||360x360||1||521 sqft/hr (49 m2/h)|
|Billboard (Banner)||360x720||2||289 sqft/hr (37 m2/h)|
|High Speed (Banner)||360x720||3||194 sqft/hr (18 m2/h)|
|Standard (Banner)||720x720||5||141 sqft/hr (13 m2/h)|
|High Quality (Banner)||1440x720||6||63 sqft/hr (6 m2/h)|
|High Speed (Vinyl)||360x720||3||199 sqft/hr (19 m2/h)|
|Standard (Vinyl)||540x720||5||141 sqft/h (13m2/h)|
|720 x 720||6||117 sqft/hr (11m2/h)|
|High Quality (Vinyl)||1440x720||8||47 sqft/hr (4 m2/h)|
|Distance accuracy *3 *4||Error of less than ±0.3percent of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Media heating system *5||Print heater||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 45¼C (86 to 112¼F)|
|Dryer||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 50¼C (86 to 122¼F)|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10percent, 8.2A, 50/60 Hz or|
|AC 220 to 240 V ±10percent, 4.2A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1,070 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 14.5 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||64 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||41 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||101.4 (W) x 31.3 (D) x 50 (H) in (2,575 (W) x 795 (D) x 1,270 (H) mm)|
|Weight (with stand)||308.6 lbs. (140 kg)|
|Included items||Stand, power cord, media clamps, media holder, replacement sheet cutting blade, software RIP, user's manual, etc.|