Roland CAMM-1 GS-24
|Roland RRP:||GS-24 = £1199|
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter redefines cutting-edge with ultimate precision and efficiency. The GS-24 cuts like nothing else on the market today and sails through even thick, dense substrates with ease.
The GS-24 has had a complete cutting carriage and blade holder redesign offering greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce than the previous model. Now the production of signs & decals, decorated apparel, vehicle graphics and speciality graphics are easier to produce than ever.
Roland’s CutStudio software comes included with the CAMM-1 GS-24 which enables users to enlarge, reduce, reposition, rotate and mirror artwork. It also cuts enlarged vectors as crisp as the original size and cuts TrueType® fonts without outlining.
- Perfect for cutting sign making vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, window film, flock, heat transfer films, sandblast material and more
- Efficiently cuts at speeds of up to 500mm/sec, providing maximum productivity
- Overlap cutting (up to 10 times), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials
- Accepts media from 50mm up to 700mm wide
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale
- Quadralign optical registration system for cutting pre-printed graphics
- Maximum downforce of up to 350g to cut through even the toughest materials
- Roland CutStudio software (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and a vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image
- Optional stand available
- Includes a two year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind.